Thursday, May 6, 2010


Have you ever been to a beach cabana? I'm talking about the shingled kind that are painted all sorts of bright, beach colors with big doors that open on to the water? When I think about cabanas, I think of the one our family rents in York Beach, Maine. There is a whole row of them facing the ocean with big doors and tiny kitchenettes and showers, painted shades of yellows, greens, pinks and blues. They traditionally pass from generation to generation and are a real landmark on the beach there. When I saw these cabana stripe beach towels, I immediately thought of our visits to the cabanas in the summer. It's been a while since we've been there but I hope that this summer we'll be able to enjoy some lazy days on the beach with our monogrammed cabana stripe towels. You'll love these and the monograms are so nice to keep everyone's straight! So, step out to the beach or pool in style with our new monogrammed cabana stripe towels and stock up soon because they won't be around long! You can see them at www.thechicmonogram.com and we'll see you at the cabanas!